Convos is the simplest way to use IRC. It is always online, and accessible to your web browser, both on desktop and mobile. Run it on your home server, or cloud service easily. It can be deployed to Heroku or Docker-based cloud services, or you can just run it as a normal Mojolicious application, using any of the Deployment Guides
- Convos – Always online web IRC client. (Demo, Source Code)
- IRCAnywhere – Open-source self-hosted alternative to IRCCloud. (Source Code)
- Quassel IRC – distributed IRC client, meaning that one (or multiple) client(s) can attach to and detach from a central core. (Source Code)
- Shout – The self-hosted web IRC client. (Demo, Source Code)
- Weechat – A fast, light and extensible chat client.
- ZNC – An advanced IRC bouncer. (Source Code)